In a nutshell, I have three main activities :
N°1 : Fulltime job at General Electric Renewable Energy as IT Expert & Program Manager in Digital Thread & Predix (Industrial Internet)
N°2 : Freelance Coaching & Mentoring in job research and networking. I advise people in developing their personal branding and increasing their network in order to find a new job.
N°3 : Freelance Consulting in Competitive Intelligence. Pro bono consulting services for the French Syndicate of Competitive Intelligence Professionals.
I am used to publish articles & analysis on LinkedIn.
Feel free to contact me about these topics.
* * *
Business Intelligence Leader at ease in international contexts, fluent in English, with 20 years of experience in the management of data and information, grounded in technology and completed by an Executive MBA in Competitive Intelligence. Extensive experience in partnering with Sales & marketing Leaders to define CI strategies including: assessment of competitive landscapes – analysis of threats, vulnerabilities and adversary opportunities – identification of partnering opportunities. Proven experience with program and project management methodologies and a solid track record of delivering business value.
Since November 2015
- Improve business productivity by digitizing within IT pillars & cross organization ;
- Leverage customers' data by using advanced industrial digital capabilities ;
- Develop a Digital & Predix evangelist knowledge and posture ;
- Play as a "change management facilitator" inside GE Renewable Energy and outside.
ALSTOM Renewable Power
Since September 2015
- Provided consulting services to program and project teams. Developed a wide array of diverse best practice and information sources.
- Led the design and the worldwide deployment of « HYDROGIS » geo-intelligence secured solution for Alstom Hydro Services.
- Market research in the software industry of “documents search solutions “ for Hydro Services. Advanced data analysis & reporting.
- Organized and realized a strategic study in Enterprise Content Management & documents flows optimization for Hydro (in processing).
- Advanced information research & analysis.
Business Warfare Advisory
Since January 2015
- I support organizations to leverage their internal and external information in order to sustain their business, develop innovation and increase turnover. Information irrigates the entire value chain of the company. Faced with new hypercompetitive and new informational issues of concern, I revisit with you the tetraptyque: Strategy & Mission - Process & Organization - IT & Information Resources - HR & Skills.
The ultimate goal of this change management is to make you self-sufficient in the production, protection and use of information with very high added value : "know your competitors and surpass them !"
ALSTOM Renewable Power
to August 2015
- Managed the global IS program and collaborated cross-functionally to develop savings strategy, identify and select opportunities.d'applications informatiques (simplification et réduction des coûts)
- Executed applications portfolio optimization (280 apps): reduction of 10% of Nb of applications, 6% reduction in IS yearly recurrent costs.
- Responsible for process development, execution, measurement and standardization, performed metrics development and reporting.
- Developed analytical, organization, coaching and interpersonal skills with effective leadership, decision-making and communication.
- Synthesized research for executive reviews. Provided recommendations of actions for IS landscape simplification.
Ecole de Guerre Economique
to December 2012
- Executive MBA in Competitive Intelligence based on a forward-looking risk management methodology and including an academic curriculum specifically tailored to suit decision-makers' needs.
- Developed strategic vision of CI with ability to influence and interact with executive leadership team members.
- Developed detailed understanding of CI operations and tactics. Awareness of the latest intelligence collection trends and developments.
- Led competitive intelligence briefings, threats evaluation studies and managed the implementation of strategic recommendations during business cases. Simulated leading CI operations for government and industry organizations. Experienced presenting to senior leadership.
- During the MBA, I led a CI study on "The private market of information" in a team of 7 people.
The publication is available in french, on Amazon:
GDF SUEZ (Subsidiary DEGREMONT)
to December 2011
- Reporting to the CIO, I led a team of IT professionals and business analysts providing day to day work direction and strategic planning for medium to long term projects and next generations of systems and standards.
- Led the business intelligence, knowledge management & engineering domains covering consulting services, solutions and training.
- Participated in cross-functional and cross-business meetings and operated rhythms to improve the security posture of the company.
ALSTOM Information Technology Center
to November 2006
- Led successful projects for Alstom Corporate, Transport & Power.
- Provided expertise and advisory to HR and sales & marketing business teams.
- Identified potential process improvement projects and serve as a change agent. (technical environments: Lotus Notes, Business Objects, Hyperion Essbase, Livelink, Documentum, Learning Space)
AT KEARNEY / Kearney Interactive (Consulting)
to December 2001
- Realized market research and synthesis for executive reviews.
- Assessed “the BI solutions market” as well as identified partnering opportunities for the company.
- Developed strong analytical & evaluative thinking skills.
- Provided expertise, consulting and services to sales & marketing departments. Built and deployed data warehouses, datamarts & dashboards for decisions makers. (technical environments: Windows, SQL Server, Cognos Impromptu, Cognos Analyzer)
AMPACET Europe (Chemical Industry)
to October 1998
- Competition information research & Market data analysis.
- Information mapping.
- Selection of a document management solution.
- Digital assets management: patents, market data...
Competitive landscape assessment
Identification of partnering opportunities
Advanced analytics & dashboard
Consulting, training and coaching skills
Ability to influence and interact with executive leadership team members
Strong ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships
Experience presenting to organizations Senior Leadership
Develop, manage and lead teams of Experts
Collaboration & change facilitator
- Member of the Board
- Marketing & Communication
- Controled Remote Viewing - Level I (Phase 1, 2 and 3) - PASSED
- Controled Remote Viewing - Level II (Phase 4 and 4 1/2) - PASSED
- Controled Remote Viewing - Level III - PLANNED 2016